As a UX / UI Designer you assess users' needs and create user interfaces that implement these requirements. Thus, you play a central role in our mission: to develop digital solutions that focus on the needs of the citizens.
More about the role:
- You take on the design in all stages of the development process, from conception to rollout and further enhancement.
- You conduct interviews and user research to understand needs, motivation and behaviours of the citizens.
- You validate new product features through user tests, A/B tests or other empirical methods.
- You create, iterate and constantly improve a style guide and certain design elements of the product.
- You present and defend design decisions to internal and external stakeholders.
- The unique opportunity to make the German Federal Administration more citizen-centered and digital.
- Your working environment will be an office in the center of Berlin with flexible home office regulation.
- A lot of responsibility, versatile tasks and creativity with a highly motivated team driven by one mission and sharing a common vision.
- An office in the center of Berlin with flexible home office arrangements, flexible working hours and modern IT hardware.
With us, your performance and personality count, regardless of age, nationality, origin, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
The DigitalService4Germany develops digital solutions with the government that center around the needs of citizens and work better for everyone.
To deliver on our mission we’re building a digital service unit from the ground up that is 100% federally owned and reporting directly to the chancellery. We build user-centric software products. We do not work for profit but for cause, and we are looking for purpose-driven and ambitious individuals to join the team.